About European Energy A/S
We develop, finance and build wind- and solar farms. Through years of experience we have developed competencies within all levels of the renewable energy value-chain – from green-field development to operation of power plants.
Since 2004, the company has developed 54 onshore wind farms and 19 photovoltaic plants corresponding to a total investment of more than EUR 675 million. The renewable energy plants partially or completely owned by European Energy, produces clean energy corresponding to the consumption of 398,000 Danes.
ANNUAL REPORT 2014 AVAILABLE: DOWNLOAD
Facts & Figures
- We operate in 9 different European countries
- We have acquired or developed and put into operation
- 56 wind farms and 21 solar farm projects
- a total of 528 MW installed capacity
- a total of EUR 683 million in investment value
- Revenue 2014: EUR 60 million
- Total pipeline (wind & solar): 2,700+ MW