About European Energy A/S
We develop, finance and build wind- and solar farms. Through years of experience we have developed competencies within all levels of the renewable energy value-chain – from green-field development to operation of power plants.
Since 2004, the company has developed 59 onshore wind farms and 27 photovoltaic solar plants corresponding to a total investment of more than EUR 863 million. The renewable energy plants partially or completely owned by European Energy produce clean energy corresponding to the consumption of 370,000 Danish citizens.
ANNUAL REPORT 2016: DOWNLOAD
Facts & Figures
- We have activities in 12 different European countries
- We have acquired or developed and put into operation
- 59 wind farms and 27 solar farm projects
- a total of 681 MW installed capacity
- a total of EUR 863 million in investment value
- Revenue 2015: EUR 58.8 million
- Total pipeline (wind & solar): 2,975 MW